Sunday, January 30, 2011

Styles I have been Rocking (7 Months Transitioning)

I was getting very discouraged with the rod sets, they don't really do it for me. My hair gets really frizzy and they don't really last long on me. I guess that is the joys of having fine hair. I decided to start letting her give me the individual twist. I begin with the flat twist in the front and individual twist in the back. I liked that style but it sort of made me feel like a little girl. I decided to try the next week with flat two strand twist that I could take out for a style. The flat twist made my hair very frizzy so I decided to re-do the front in individual twist. I love how defined it came out and how shiny it was. She uses Jane Carter's products on me so I decided to go by some. She used the wrap and roll foam on my hair and so I twisted the front with the foam along with my Shea Moisture hold and shine moisture mist, I love the results. I also used a little Olive Oil polisher to help with the frizz. I think I now have a staple style that will get me through this looooong transition to natural hair. Here are a few pictures of  both styles. I like the last one better. I have also begun taking hairfinity vitamins, this is my first week. I will keep posting about my growth. I hope they work:)














No comments:

Post a Comment