Monday, January 17, 2011

Why Do You Keep Looking at My Hair?



Saturday night Kito and I went to dinner. We were talking and laughing and every now and then I would notice him glance up at my hair. I asked him "why do you keep looking at my hair"? He said "I am not, I am looking at your forehead". Yea right....I know the edges of my hair is completely natural now and it waves up. I had to pin them back last night for our date. I asked him did I look younger with the clips in my hair and he said yes, it made me look about 22 years old. I took it as a compliment but then again I didn't wanna look 22. I went to the ladies room and removed the clips and let it fall back in my face....he then stopped looking at my forehead as he said....LOL, men are so funny when it comes to a woman's hair. He didn't even tell me my hair was cute last week but when I came home from the salon Thursday with a head full of curls, he asked why didn't I get it done like last week because he liked it. I didn't think he liked it all because he didn't compliment me or even say a word about the style. He said he liked my hair this week, but he liked last week better. I know my hair is changing, after all I am transitioning, so I know he is wondering why isn't it straight like it used to be. I think he will love my natural hair when it completely grows out and he won't be able to keep his hands out of it....we will see!

No comments:

Post a Comment