Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Hair update

Nothing new has really been going on with my hair. It is growing and I haven't tried any new styles lately. I am still rocking the twist and curl and I getting quite bored with it. I flat ironed it last week to get a trim. I enjoyed having it straight because there wasn't much to do with it. I am thinking about getting some cornrows for a while. I am not sure what I want to do, I just know I am getting really bored with my hair. I think about BCing because I know this will be easier but I don't want short hair. I will continue to try to grow it out and focus on it less. I am still taking my vitamins and using the coconut oil daily to moisturize. I am not having much breakage but my relaxed hair is so fine that the twist out is starting to look a little rough to me. I guess the only thing to do is be patient and continue to grow my hair the best way I can. Here is a pic that prevents me from doing the BC. Even though I love my hair texture, I can't deal with the short hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment