Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Hair Update

I am currently in my eight month of transitioning, it will be nine months in a few days. My hair stylist has been out for a family emergency so I have twisted my hair twice for a twist out. Both times it did not last for more than 3 days. Clearly I am doing something wrong so I decided to rock the pony tail until she returns. I will go tomorrow so she can hook me up. I loved wearing the pony tail though, they are so convenient and don't take up much time at all. I wish I could wear them everyday but I know that is a lot of stress on my edges as well as the pressure from the scrunchie can be damaging. I think I will start wearing one more often though because this hair is growing pretty fast now. I think about chopping all the time but I can't....I can't deal with the short hair. That is the only thing that keeps me from chopping because I know that would be easier to deal with and my hair would be easier to manage and style. I guess I will keep pushing until June 2012. The countdown to natural will continue!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment