Monday, December 19, 2011

How's My Hair Doing???

Hey everyone!!!! I am still getting to know my hair. I transitioned for 14 months and I have been completely natural for 4 months. I have been wearing my hair in twist and twist outs lately. I am beginning to get comfortable and I am noticing some growth. I am looking forward to this journey getting better and my hair getting longer. Here is a pic from last week's twist out. I had a Mary Kay consultant make my face up so excuse the make-up. My current regimen is to wash and condition my hair weekly. I seal the ends with some moisturizer and oil. I apply oil to my hair daily, either coconut oil or serum. Everything has been going good and I am enjoying my growth process thus far.

1 comment:

  1. I love your perservance of staying natural!!! I have been relaxer free since June... You know this is Take 2 for me, so wish me luck.... I had a dream last night, that I wore my fro and rocked it!! Maybe that's a sign... hmmmmm

    ReplyDelete