Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Natural in 2006-2007



I often regret my decision to relax my hair again back in 2007. I did it because I wasn't comfortable with the look and I did not give myself the opportunity to get to know my natural hair. I did attempt to style it but I did not take the time to find styles that I loved. My hair was mainly in cornrows, puffs, twist, and twist outs. My hair was only growing out for 9 months so I didn't have much. I am now on the road to beautiful natural hair again. I can't live in the past but I often wonder how long my hair would be now if I had patience back then. Oh well............here we again......I am starting over to the new me. Here are a few pics from my first natural journey in 2006-2007. I hope you enjoy!


Twist out

The day I did the BC...OMG!

puff

A month before I relaxed....I hate I did it.

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to join the ride with you Vonnie.... Im ready and this time I plan on winning the battle of being CREAMY CRACK FREE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your blog... I look forward to the many updates and post..

    ReplyDelete