Thursday, November 4, 2010

Lazy Hair Day

Today is my wash day and I don't feel like washing my hair. Today is the day I am supposed to style my hair on my own but I am on E with energy. I can't seem to motivate myself to wash my hair. I know it is going to be a lot of work to do this. I had my hair flat ironed last week and it lasted pretty good. It has gotten a little frizzy around the edges, that could be because I did not wrap it this week. I think I am going to get on up and wash my hair and style it. I guess I will do a braid out, that is all I am comfortable with right now. Here is a picture of my flat iron from last week. I will post pics of my style tomorrow after I wash it......if I ever get up:)

Picture of my hair flat ironed from last week. It already looks thicker:)

No comments:

Post a Comment