Monday, December 6, 2010

Product review


I purchased these products from Target, they also had other natural products that I want to try in the future. They had Miss Jessie's products as well as Jane Carter and I have been eager to try them both. My stylist uses Jane Carter's products on me when I go but I am not able to use them like I want to at the salon. All of the Shea Moisture products smell great and they really moisturized my hair. I used the Cantu no drip Shea butter to oil my scalp while the flat twist were in. I used the Hold and Shine Moisture Mist to apply my rods on the ends of my twist as well as the reconstruction Elixer. I love the reconstruction Exlier and mist because not only does it moisturize but it helps with the frizz. I plan on using these products for awhile and can't wait to try the shampoo and conditioner from this line. I also would like to know how it will act on my natural hair once I completely natural. I will continue giving feedback on these products as my transition goes on, So far so good!





camera caught me off guard but it is a good shot of the hair! Ignore my facial expression!




I love how defined the waves were


prepping for the style with my flat twist and rods on the ends


No comments:

Post a Comment