Monday, December 6, 2010

Trey Songz and Usher Concert in ATL

OK, so I was so excited to attend the concert that I forgot to take a picture of my hair before I left. I had flat twist in my hair and I took them down before the concert. I wore the flat twist from Thursday until Sunday. I had them in a bun, I roller set the ends before taking it down for the concert. I think it turned out pretty good. I purchased some new products and will post a review of them in my next post. I thoroughly enjoyed my self at the concert. My friends and I had a ball and today I am off working recuperating. Trey Songz is a young guy but he is still very attractive and well Usher....what can I say, he is FINE too. I enjoyed watching both of these men perform and I didn't want the concert to end. I stood up almost the entire concert. I had a change of shoes in my purse (LOL). I knew I would be standing up all night. Here are few pics of my hair and the concert!!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment