Sunday, December 12, 2010

Style for the Week

I did this style after I washed out my bantu knots. I think they would have lasted a little longer if my hair was completely dry. I will be revisiting the bantu knots again soon. Friday night I twisted my hair all over and rolled the ends. I twisted individual twist all over my head. I used my smoothie cream, kinky curl spiral hold, cantu leave-in conditioner and herbal essence long term relationship on the ends. I love how moisturized this was. I have to continue working on blending my natural hair with my relaxed hair. I think it is a little difficult because my natural hair is so much different from my relaxed hair which is bone straight. Overall, I loved this style and will try again soon. Today is Sunday and it still looks pretty good. I plan on wearing this until Thursday. I know I will end up putting in up in a bun or pony before then. Let me know what you guys think.



after taking this pic, I closed the gaps with my fingers

It was very moisturized, probably a little too much but I think this is why it still looks nice today.

Here is what I need work on...blending this in more, it might be hard though b/c my natural hair is thicker and wavier than my relaxed hair.



Loved it overall though!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Great hair style! Love the look of the texture!!

    http://themessenger-bag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Abigail NY and I will be sure to check out your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Vonnie! How's your transition going? Hang in there!!

    ReplyDelete