Sunday, November 21, 2010

So Anxious

24 weeks post relaxer

I am 24 weeks post relaxer and when I see my natural waves and curls starting to form I get anxious....I am so excited and can't wait to have a head full of them. This is what made me BC so early last time because I saw a little new growth @ 4 months and that is all I wanted to see. This time around I am a little more patient. I know I don't like short hair so this is what is keeping me from chopping. I am so in love with my natural texture and can't wait until I am completely natural! Looking at my hair and the type of texture I have makes me excited an in love....I am in love with it already and I am nurturing it into the long, healthy tresses I deserve to have. Tomorrow I am headed to the salon to get a flexi rod set!!!! I hope it turns out nice:) I will post pics tomorrow. When I look at Corinne Bailey Rae's hair, it gives me inspiration. She is one of my many hair idols. She has had some beautiful growth over the years. I LOVE her hair and her music as well. Comparing these two pictures gives me hope and PATIENCE!
her hair before

Her hair now:) I LOVE IT!


No comments:

Post a Comment